- May 9, 2018
- Posted by: Joan H. Underwood
- Category: Uncategorized
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Roman Catholic educators or administrators to fill the position of Principal at the Christ the King High School (CKHS) with effect from the 2018-19 Academic Year.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Practicing Member of the Roman Catholic Church
- Masters Degree in Educational Administration
- Minimum of five years of experience in a Secondary School
- Minimum of three years of administrative experience in education
- Energetic and positive approach to responsibilities
- Drive to attain results
- Proven experience and effectiveness in improving student achievement
- Has a positive attitude and demonstrates compassion
- Self-motivated; able to accept constructive criticism and grow as a result
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills to guide effective interaction with parents, students and staff
- Continues her/his professional development through reading, workshops etc.
- At least three years left until attaining the School’s mandatory retirement age of 65
Potential applicants are asked to take note that CKHS is a Catholic school which seeks to inculcate Biblical principles, form consciences and prepare students to effectively contribute to society while living wholesome, meaningful lives. As a result of the foregoing, character formation is as important as academic excellence.
Interested and suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.